Precise positioning printing materials servo punch press machine
For all kinds of coil printing materials, it can carry out photoelectric eye tracking feed stamping forming, automatic correction, precise positioning stamping die cutting, photoelectric
tracking positioning stamping (for example: printing PET, surface stickers, labels, films, silicone rubber, etc.).
It is widely used in various precision electronics, electrical appliances, automobiles, medical treatment, printing, packaging, jewelry and other industries.
1 Ideal for progressive, transfer or manual die operations,Save your time and labor
2 Incorporates modern, state of the art A.C. servo technology into mechanical stamping press designs
3 Ability to control slide velocity throughout the stamping work being done-optimal slide motion can be set for any application
4 Maintains constant working energy throughout stroke regardless of slide velocity
5 Provides ability to dwell at position to allow timing of secondary work within the press cycle time
6 Improved part quality 30%
7 Increased die life 50%
8 Ability to program multiple motion paths before returning to top dead center
9 Automatically maintain and adjust slide position to assure consistent die height
1. High precision, plus or minus 1 wire at the bottom dead center of stamping
2. High-speed punching, free switching between single punching and continuous punching
3. High pressure stability, keep the pressure constant when starting up, and can perform precise half-break and full-break stamping
4. Used for die-cutting, stamping, drawing, shaping, etc. of metal parts
5. Simple operation, quick debugging, one-key die adjustment, servo punching stroke, angle and stamping time can be set freely.
6. Long service life, 5~10 years
7. Easy maintenance, no need for maintenance
8. The servo motor runs, no noise, low vibration, and can work at 2~7F
Why Choose the Servo Press Punch